Swiss Colony - do not order from here if you care about your credit
WARNING!!Do nt deal with this company if you plan on ordering using their "line of credit." This *** will remain on your credit for 14 plus years if you miss a payment or have some dispute.
I had them on my credit report over $30 measly dollars as a negative item which I have tried many times to remove. They are quick to add negative items to your credit report, and are not interested in lifting any fingers to resolve your account. To make it worse, I have had them RESET my "delinquency" another 7 years after the 7 years already passed when it should have fallen off. I am getting a lawyer.
I have called their *** customer unservice center to get no help at all..since the balance is so low, they'd rather NOT HELP ME, as they already recooped their loss in a write-off, and meanwhile this *** remains on my credit. This should be illegal.
Do yourselves a favor and AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE.THEY ARE INCOMETENT MORONS.1096e0a0 review #272992
You may also like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "I used to self-fill 5 gallons of water for as little as .25/gal & had wondered if I could filter my own water at home with equal or better results..."
- "A200 billion dollar a year tax fraud and violations of federal TAX laws,import fraud,counterfeit auto parts.TENS OF THOUSANDS of sellers with MILLIONS of garbage products.This YALLSTORE is one of over..."
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "This company located in Woodbridge Virginia has nothing to do with all of the complaints on this web page. The company APPLIANCES CONNECTION is in New York, and the complaints..."