Swiss Colony - Do not order from here if you care about your credit
WARNING!!Do nt deal with this company if you plan on ordering using their "line of credit." This *** will remain on your credit for 14 plus years if you miss a payment or have some dispute.
I had them on my credit report over $30 measly dollars as a negative item which I have tried many times to remove. They are quick to add negative items to your credit report, and are not interested in lifting any fingers to resolve your account. To make it worse, I have had them RESET my "delinquency" another 7 years after the 7 years already passed when it should have fallen off. I am getting a lawyer.
I have called their *** customer unservice center to get no help at all..since the balance is so low, they'd rather NOT HELP ME, as they already recooped their loss in a write-off, and meanwhile this *** remains on my credit. This should be illegal.
Do yourselves a favor and AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE.THEY ARE INCOMETENT MORONS.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is regarding a pizza ordered for Home Delivery (complete order details mentioned at the end of mail).As you can see in the picture, (pic attached), only 4 main chunks..."
- "The worst business to deal with by catalog orders. We send them out every Christmas. Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied..."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "DO NOT USE C. Johnson Paving from Lincoln, R.I. After 2 years my driveway started to crack and sink. They say they will come out to look at it then..."
- "Just a word f warning to those of you considering using KR Roofing. I sad ly used them for roof and siding repair. Over two months ago I paid them...."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."
- "I ordered a shirt back in June. When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect. I contacted customer service and was..."
- "Absolute JUNK. The salesman suggested the extended warranty "will cover anything". Paid a couple of hundred dollars over and above for some peace of mind. The finish has fallen off..."